Cryptocurrency Trading Educational plan
TokenMeister is leading the field in cryptocurrency education with our Cryptocurrency Trading training series. This training system was designed so that everyone can become a trader regardless of your experience level. Each chapter will build your knowledge so that you can confidently join this exciting market and take advantage of all the opportunities cryptocurrency trading has to offer.
Our Cryptocurrency Trading course is divided into eight key chapters. Each easy to follow chapter is further broken up into several learning sections. Why bother creating dozens of sections? Smaller teaching clips make learning faster and brushing up on topics later easier. We want to do everything possible, so you succeed. We start off doing that by introducing you to cryptocurrency; its history and the technology behind it. Your journey continues as you learn what you need to start and the fundamentals of how to trade. You will dive deeper on topics such as the best research practices, trading strategies to be successful, and demystifying Initial Coin Offerings. Finally, you will learn how to stay on track through indicators and stay confident by learning about risk management.
The Technology & The Coins
Section 1: Overview
- Learn the fundamentals of what blockchain technology and how cryptocurrency fits within it.
Section 2: The History
- We take you through the fascinating history of the development of blockchain technology and the birth of the cryptocurrency market.
Section 3: The Future
- Now that you understand the past, we look at the possible future of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.
Section 4: Why Cryptocurrencies?
- Some believe it’s a fad; others think it’s the future. We discuss how this emerging asset class is changing the world of trading.
Section 5: Understanding Cryptocurrencies Coins
- You are introduced to the two most important digital currencies today – Bitcoin and Ethereum. Learn why they are the top two and what other digital coins are available for trading.
The Wallets & The Exchanges
Section 1: Getting Started
- Here we cover the general list of everything you will need to get started in cryptocurrency trading and why it’s important. Further into the chapter, we discuss each point more thoroughly.
Section 2: Choosing Your Wallet
- Where will you store your cryptocurrency? We review the pros, cons, fees, and providers of both cold and warm storage options.
Section 3: Exchanges Overview
- There are many exchanges where you can buy, sell or exchange cryptocurrencies. We review some of the top providers along with the pros and cons associated with each. You will learn what fees to expect as well as what to go and not to do
Section 4: 3rd Party Trading Platforms
- As an additional option, you may choose to work through a 3rd party trading platform. We will cover a few providers, their fees, why they may (or may not) for you and how you should use them.
Section 5: Safety & Security
- A complete list of tips, habits, tools, and tricks to keep yourself and your cryptocurrency safe.
How to Trade Cryptocurrencies
Section 1: Understanding the Cryptocurrency market
- Learn the dynamics between digital currency supply and demand.
Section 2: Trading Mythology
- We present a comparison between traditional stocks/forex trading and cryptocurrency trading. What’s the same? What’s different? And how does it apply to you.
Section 3: Buying
- A step by step lesson on how to buy cryptocurrencies.
Section 4: Selling
- A step by step lesson on how to sell cryptocurrencies.
Section 5: Cashing Out
- Learn why you would want to “cash out” of cryptocurrency and how to do correctly.
Section 1: General Overview
- We introduce the concept of market research and discuss why it is important in digital coin trading
Section 2: What to Consider
- There are different investment systems. We look at a few and what to look for when investing
Section 3: Competitive Landscape
- There are hundreds of types of coins. So how do you choose what to invest in? In this learning section, we review how to research the competitive landscape
Section 4: Historical Data
- The best way to decide what to do next is figuring out what has happened in the past. In this section, we review where to find historical data and how to analyze it to increase your success rates
Section 5: Trends
- The cryptocurrency market is always changing. It is influenced by internal and external triggers, patterns and trends. Here we look at common indicators to watch out for
Section 1: Short Term Buying Strategy
- Developing your trading strategies will come with experience. To speed that up we cover the typical short term and long term buying strategies you are most likely to use
Section 2: Selling Strategies
- You have been buying, and now it’s time to sell! Again, we cover common selling strategies to get you going in the right direction
Section 3: Emergency Tactics
- What do you do when your portfolio isn’t looking good? Even the best research, strategies and tactics aren’t a guarantee for success. We will cover some emergency tactics to use when that happens as well as strategies that you should avoid
Technical Analysis & Indicators
Section 1: Technical Analysis
- Trading of any kind requires research and analysis. Technical analysis uses patterns in financial data to zone in on trends and help you better predict where the market is going. We begin by providing a general overview and examples of different types of technical analysis
Section 2: Fundamental Analysis
- This is a form of analysis that allows you to find out what you feel a stock is worth versus its trading value. We go through the steps of how exactly to do this and why you should even try it in the first place
Section 3: Bears and Bulls
- What is a bear or bull market? How does that affect your strategies? How can you tell the market is shifting from one to the other? In this popular section, these and more questions are covered
Section 4: Candlesticks
- In this section, we review candlestick technical charting techniques that have been used by the Japanese for over 300 years. This popular method bases itself around measuring market emotions with supply, demand, and price
Section 5: Fibonacci Retracements
- Fibonacci Retracements are used to determine when to strategically make your transactions. We break this concept down so you can see when the market is likely to resist and when it will support
Section 6: MACD Indicators
- Moving Average Convergence Divergence or MACD and is the most popular indicator used in technical analysis. Developed in the 1960’s, don’t let the complicated name fool you. This is a simple tool to add to your trading strategies toolbox
Section 7: Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- RSI is another standard technical indicator that used both traditional financial markets and the cryptocurrency market. We cover what it is, why you would use it and how
Section 8: Moving Averages
- Understanding moving averages is essential in your cryptocurrency trading learning. This section provides you with an overview of the three types and how to use them
Section 9: Soar or Crash?
- Trading in any market can be volatile. Let’s minimize risk by teaching you how to spot if a cryptocurrency is about to soar or crash
Section 10: Optimal Pricing
- The magic of being a trader is developing your skills in determining the optimal price of a digital coin. We will review some methods, tips, and tricks so you can do just that
Section 11: Predicting Trends
- We bring the entire chapter to a close with discussing how to use your new skills together to spot trends, predict future prices, determine when to hold and finally when to fold
Initial Coin Offering
Section 1: What are ICO’s
- What is an ICO? Let’s review the principal concepts, the history behind them and why this topic should matter to you
Section 2: Finding an ICO Opportunity
- Now that you are interested in participating in an ICO, where do you find an ICO opportunity? The lesson covers where to find the best ones and what to avoid
Section 3: Analyzing an ICO
- Step three in your ICO learning is learning how to analyze a potential ICO opportunity. We cover more market research methods such as reviewing search data and how to perform competitive intelligence
Section 4: Participating in an ICO
- You have learned what an ICO is. You have found some ICO opportunities. You have done your research and chosen the one for you. Now we move on to how you buy into an ICO
Section 5: Cashing Out from an ICO
- The final step to understanding the entire ICO process from start to finish is how to cash out. We cover the reasons why you would want to and step by step instructions on how to do that
Risk & Money Management
Section 1: Risk Management Fundamentals
- This section provides an overview of the common risks associated with cryptocurrency trading and how to manage your exposure
Section 2: Money Management Fundamentals
- Whether for trading or just for life, developing money management skills is a critical part of being successful. This lesson covers the tips, tricks and common techniques to do just that
Section 3: Diversification & Portfolio Management
- “Don’t put all your eggs in one basket” is a popular saying for a reason. To protect your assets, you will learn how to diversify and techniques to manage your new cryptocurrency portfolio
Section 4: Stop-Loss
- An overview of what a Stop-Loss order is and how it can save you
Section 5: Cashing Out Plan
- Our video series ends with understanding why (and how) you might want to cash out and convert your digital coins into another financial form